Territory Sales Representative – Colorado Springs, CO
by Executive Solutions | 13.01.21 | 8:24
Established in 1975, our client develops and delivers the most reliable aggregate solutions in the marketplace, offering a complete package of services and technical support globally. They are currently looking for an experienced and motivated individual to deliver exceptional customer service as a Territory Sales Representative.
Reporting to the North American Equipment Sales Manager, the Territory Sales Representative is responsible for sales growth in relation to all services as well as parts and equipment products. This position will primarily focus across the Colorado & Wyoming regions, with occasional support in other US states and Canada as needed, so significant vehicle and occasional air travel is required. *Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the travel requirements for this role are temporarily limited to essential travel only.*
- Gain a strong understanding of the companies product lines and aggregate industry by engaging with staff and customers;
- Market and sell company and vendor equipment, company sourced manganese, crusher parts, wear parts, screen media products, and other product lines;
- Market and sell equipment upgrades and services;
- Initiate new industry contacts and maintain strong relationships with current customers;
- Meet clients to make recommendations and assess potential applications for equipment;
- Conduct market research on competitors and assist in developing marketing strategies;
- Lead discussions with key stakeholders regarding the attraction and retention of customers, and strategies for continuous improvement;
- Assist with sourcing and evaluating suppliers;
- Work with the North American Equipment Sales Manager to develop and meet sales targets.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- A university or college degree preferably in Management or a related discipline, or a combination of a high school diploma and relevant work experience;
- Experience working in sales;
- Knowledge of the heavy/aggregate machinery industry is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, supervisors, peers, and direct reports;
- Valid drivers license and passport with the ability to travel internationally as a business visitor;
- Proficient with computers using email and Microsoft Office.
- Customer service;
- Independence and self-motivation;
- Confidence and determination;
- Ability and willingness to learn and teach;
- Ability to deal with difficult situations that may arise.
If you meet all of the above requirements and believe this is a role you will be successful in, send your resume to: email@example.com