Territory Manager – Western Canada
by Executive Solutions | 22.08.19 | 14:53
Our client, with offices world-wide, is a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions. Providing commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that productivity, minimize energy use and benefit human health and the health of our environment.
They are currently looking for a Territory Manager – Western Canada. In this role you will be is responsible for territory-based sales of dust and mist collection equipment with a focus on attaining and exceeding sales goals through outbound prospecting calls and territory management.
Territory Manager Responsibilities:
Territory-based sales position selling air pollution control equipment via direct sales or reseller opportunities. The main objective is to grow sales in a sustainable and profitable manner.
- Develop business for air pollution equipment in a given sales territory
- Develop reseller and installing contractor base for higher levels of business potential
- Manage company provided leads
- Sell using the Sandler sales method to solution selling
Relationships and Roles:
- B2B sales opportunities only
- Interacts with customer base and works to build relationships with potential customers
- Provides support to resellers in territory made up of sales representatives, dealers, distributors and original equipment manufactures
- Interacts with other departments within the company working as a team to provide our customers with excellent service
- Mechanical aptitude, or B. Sc. Mechanical Engineering considered a GREAT asset
- Prior industry experience is a plus but not necessary
- A solid sales, B2B, background, with a track record of killing sales targets!
- Positive attitude, sense of urgency, competitive
- Excellent time management skills
- Good verbal & language skills
- Proficient with Microsoft products
- Comfortable, friendly and professional on the phone and in person
- Team-oriented self-starter who works well in fast-paced environment
If you meet the criteria set out above, are legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship and have a valid, clean drivers abstract, submit your resume AND BASE SALARY EXPECTATIONS to: firstname.lastname@example.org