TEMPORARY – Junior/Entry Level Admin staff
by Executive Solutions | 06.03.19 | 9:49
HEY………….YOU!!!…………………………………………………YES YOU.……….the one sitting there trying to figure out how to breakout of your retail or serving job to get a foot in the door in a professional office environment!
We have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for energetic, upbeat, driven people to join our temporary division. As a temporary employee you will be provided the opportunity to work in a variety of office settings giving you a view into how they run, operate and what the culture is like! What better way to gain some valuable experience and figure out what REALLY works for you in a professional office setting.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in either the retail industry, food & beverage or a customer focused hospitality role.
- A positive, can-do, will-do attitude – no job is too big or too small for you.
- Reliability – if we call you on an urgent last minute request, you’ll drop your gym or coffee date to go build your skills and experience, and earn some cash for the day/week/month.
- An internal drive and desire to exceed expectations – you are known for ALWAYS delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Professional presentation – both physically and in your communication (you’re the one known as the grammar queen/king and you are always well put together).
- Current resident of Calgary or surrounding area.
- Legal authorization to work in Canada without sponsorship.
If this has piqued your interest, please forward your resume to: email@example.com.