Senior Administrative Professional – Finance Group
by Executive Solutions | 20.09.19 | 9:28
Are you an Administrative Professional with over 10 years’ experience supporting Finance executives? Not satisfied with the status quo? Looking for a dynamic role within a fast-paced, dare we say chaotic, environment?
If this sounds like YOU – then we need to talk!
We are working with a Calgary based energy company who is looking for a high-powered, motivated, confident Senior Administrative Professional to join their Finance team. You will need to be adaptable and able to take direction from several leaders. Your attention to detail is impeccable and your prioritization skills are killer!
- Prepare documents, reports, and presentations for the Finance team
- Maintain the department’s filing and diary system
- Coordinate meetings, travel, events and monthly department scheduling
- Administrative support for the CSOX program; monthly account reconciliations and quarterly certifications
- Prepare inter-company management fee calculations on a monthly basis
- Assist in preparation and distribution of financial statements, management’s discussion and analysis, quarterly and annual reports, and periodic preparation and distribution of Audit Committee and other board mail-outs
- Other general and administrative support duties as requested and assigned.
The right candidate:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible administrative experience, in an Accounting and/or Finance group
- Proven ability to perform administrative duties with professionalism, accuracy and a keen eye to detail – YOU are known as the ultimate editor because you catch what others miss!
- Proven time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- An independent worker – ability to assess workload and priorities based on broad parameters and accomplish goals within agreed upon deadlines
- Calm, positive attitude under pressure – you are a duck on water!
- The consummate professional – you know how to maneuver the sensitivities of the corporate realm
- The words “That’s not in my job description” seem ENTIRELY foreign to you
- Superior, and proven, respect of confidentiality and confidential matters
- Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Professional
- A basic knowledge of accounting and financial statements would be a definite asset
- Ability to have some flexibility with work schedule when required
If you are legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship, live in the Calgary area and meet the criteria above, please forward your salary expectations and resume; firstname.lastname@example.org