The Salesforce Business Consultant will support the Salesforce program – a key strategic company initiative. The Salesforce Business Consultant is responsible for analyzing and interpreting the business needs of the organization by gathering and compiling user requirements or business needs evaluations to understand the solutions required. They are also responsible for ensuring all program activities meet corporate standards and end user requirements, and to carry out established quality assurance activities as required.
• Develops user requirements, process mapping and methodology development, by meeting with stakeholders and gathering, analyzing, and interpreting their needs.
• Works in a consultative role to determine needs and solutions.
• Develops business needs evaluations summarizing the costs, benefits, risks and measurable success criteria as needed to determine options.
• Translates conceptual user requirements into functional requirements by creating appropriate documentation that provide direction to developers, testers and/or the project team.
• Analyzes data and processes to make recommendations and options.
• Advises on controls and risk management processes and practices are in place; identifies and recommends potential improvements or immediate risk concerns.
• Act as a resource to other staff within the program.
• Establishes collaborative working relationships with staff external to the program and external networks within area of specialization.
• Documents existing business processes, organization structures and architectures in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models.
• Provides technical advice to less experienced members of the team and provide leadership on more complex systems projects.
• Analyzes, revises, and documents work procedures and processes; suggest methods to increase efficiency and accuracy.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
• Experience working with Salesforce software or involvement in other large software implementations.
• Completed a relevant certificate, diploma, degree or designation program.
• Understanding of the Systems Development Lifecycle and Business Analyst Certificate is desired.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn other programs.
• Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
If you meet all of the qualifications and skills required for the role, we would love to hear from you. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org