Sales Representative – Kelowna, BC
by Executive Solutions | 26.12.20 | 16:40
Our client, a custom window covering designer is in search for a Sales Representative for their Kelowna location. The successful candidate will generate window covering sales in their retail store as well as in clients’ homes.
Who you are:
- You are DRIVEN – strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- You are POSITIVE – toward job, products and brand.
- You are COMMUNICATIVE – known for your ability to relate to your customers via email or verbally, you know how to get the information across in a manner that makes sense and is clear and concise.
- You are a natural SALESPERSON – sales and presentation skills come to you with ease.
- You LISTEN – you hear what your customers/clients are saying, and you are able to put their vision into action.
- You are DETAILED – nothing gets past you; you have a keen eye for the details.
- You are CUSTOMER FOCUSED – #1 priority is your Customer and doing what is necessary to see their vision come to life.
- You are ORGANIZED – outstanding time management and planning skills are some of the traits you are known for.
What you’ll do:
- Become “Hunter Douglas Certified” and work independently in the Gallery.
- Plan & evaluate your clients’ needs and schedules.
- Complete monthly sales analysis.
- Provide complimentary measures in client home and then give a quote within 24 hours.
- Follow up with all clients.
- Thank you cards for each client.
- Execute repairs, re-makes & returns efficiently.
- Follow all Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure sample books are complete and fabric books are up to date.
- Answer main phone line; listen to client needs and provide information.
- Operate office equipment and manage office supplies.
- Process incoming mail shipments.
- Perform light housekeeping duties, as required.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years sales/customer service experience.
- A college diploma or degree would be considered an asset.
- Broad knowledge of the workflow within the retail environment.
- Basic computer knowledge: experience with Excel and Outlook are essential.
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and other English language skills.
If you meet all of the above requirements, live in the Kelowna area and believe this is a role you will thrive in, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org