Sales Associate – Red Deer, AB
by Executive Solutions | 06.10.21 | 8:37
Our client, a custom window covering designer is in search for a Sales Representative for their Red Deer location. The successful candidate will generate window covering sales in their retail store as well as in clients’ homes.
Who you are:
- You are DRIVEN – strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- You are POSITIVE – toward job, products and brand.
- You are COMMUNICATIVE – known for your ability to relate to your customers via email or verbally, you know how to get the information across in a manner that makes sense and is clear and concise.
- You are a natural SALESPERSON – sales and presentation skills come to you with ease.
- You LISTEN – you hear what your customers/clients are saying, and you are able to put their vision into action.
- You are DETAILED – nothing gets past you; you have a keen eye for the details.
- You are CUSTOMER FOCUSED – #1 priority is your Customer and doing what is necessary to see their vision come to life.
- You are ORGANIZED – outstanding time management and planning skills are some of the traits you are known for.
What you’ll do:
- Become “Hunter Douglas Certified” and work independently in the Gallery.
- Plan & evaluate your clients’ needs and schedules.
- Complete monthly sales analysis.
- Provide complimentary measures in client home and then give a quote within 24 hours.
- Follow up with all clients.
- Thank you cards for each client.
- Execute repairs, re-makes & returns efficiently.
- Follow all Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure sample books are complete and fabric books are up to date.
- Answer main phone line; listen to client needs and provide information.
- Operate office equipment and manage office supplies.
- Process incoming mail shipments.
- Perform light housekeeping duties, as required.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years sales/customer service experience
- A college diploma or degree would be considered an asset.
- Broad knowledge of the workflow within the retail environment.
- Basic computer knowledge: experience with Excel and Outlook are essential.
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and other English language skills.
Please ensure you meet the criteria set out above prior to submitting your resume. You MUST reside within Red Deer, or surrounding areas, and be eligible for work in Canada without the need for sponsorship. Apply by submitting your credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org