Sales Assistant (IIROC Licensed) – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 17.08.20 | 14:26
Our client, a Calgary based investment firm is in search for a licensed Sales Assistant to join their Private Client Sales Team. The successful candidate will be a professional individual with excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and enjoy interaction with clients and other team members.
- Providing support to the Investment Advisors in all aspects of the business.
- Processing paperwork for opening accounts, trade execution, client communication including processing their requests for cheque withdrawals; security or funds transfers.
- Maintaining and enhancing client relationships while assisting Investment Advisors with efficient quality support.
- Knowledgeable about investment products, compliance regulations and operations procedures.
- Working knowledge of Broadridge/Dataphile and Fidessa trading system is an asset.
- Advanced attention to detail.
- The candidate must be IIROC registered as either a Registered Representative (preferred) or an Investment Representative.
If you meet all of the qualifications and believe this role could be perfect for you, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org