by Executive Solutions | 04.02.19 | 13:06
Our client is one of the largest players in the property management arena, with locations around the globe. They believe in building leaders at all levels, offering challenging and stimulating work, within a uniquely collaborative culture. Employees are rewarded on values-based behavior and superior results. The compensation package includes competitive base salaries, best-in-class benefits and pension options! Work with our client and you will be able to influence outcomes, make a difference in your career and others, and be rewarded and valued for your contributions. The role of the Revenue Coordinator is to maintain accurate client account information and to communicate on a regular basis with clients in order to provide them with current account status and to avoid delinquency.
- Maintain accounts receivables as per company objective standards by ensuring the timely collection of all rents.
- Maintain rent roll and associated charges in CTI as per lease agreement.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all negligent accounts by preparing a variety of accounts receivable reports and letters such as, but not limited to, account statements and correspondence to each tenant, doubtful accounts, write-offs, and proof of claims.
- Process all client billings, rental notices and parking income including year-end notices through CTI on a timely and accurate basis and forward to all clients to ensure the availability of all relevant information and to limit the possibility of outstanding accounts.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing (manual and electronic) and filing of accounts payable documents by reviewing materials for appropriate coding, approvals and inputting to the system in order to provide departments with current and accurate expense information for the purposes of variance reporting and budget preparation.
- Review, verify and accurately input a variety of information related to clients’ leases; prepare correspondence such as, but not limited to, rental notices and welcome letters; liaise on a regular basis with clients in order to develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Develop annual operating budget for administration expense by conducting thorough studies of all contracts and previous year’s budget.
- Respond to inquiries from clients by reviewing leases and billings for discrepancies and making necessary adjustments.
- Analyze all clients’ sales productivity, fluctuations in percentage rent account and timing of payment remittances, etc. to initiate and coordinate client sales audits on a semi-annual basis for the clients and for preparation of monthly sales commentary.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly occupancy reports using the CTI system. Compile, analyze, and compare planned vs. actual figures in order to provide an accurate picture of the property’s occupancy and explain any variances greater than 1%.
- Maintain analysis of utility accounts and prepare timely billings to metered clients.
- Prepare 5th of the month analysis of outstanding rent to ensure company objectives have been met.
- Maintain accounts receivables comment reports up-to-date by ensuring status of outstanding amounts have been categorized by type allowing effective management of outstanding amounts.
- Complete monthly recoveries set-up to ensure timely calculation of recovery accruals.
- Reconcile specialty leasing contracts and ensure agreements are processed in CTI.
- Perform mass maintenance of estimated recovery rates.
- Process miscellaneous billings for service-related charges.
- Ensure certification of units area is completed and administered in CTI ten days after possession date.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting position; real estate/property management.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, leases and related documentation.
- Computer literate and proficient in use of Excel and Word.
- Experience using CTI is an asset.
- Knowledge of Insolvency Proceedings is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
If you meet all of the job requirements and believe this sounds like the perfect role for you, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org