Relationship & Sales Specialist – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 21.01.21 | 8:36
Reporting directly to the owner of the company, you will contribute innovative solutions, leveraging your sales experience, talent and winning attitude. Our client has created a company where that produces products made from natural, sustainable, and ethically sourced ingredients. The owner is passionate about supporting her community, empowering other women to follow their dreams and about being a Canadian-made, all-natural, environmentally sustainable, skin care line.
Over the past few years the business has grown and is continuing to grow and she needs a ROCKSTAR who is at their best when the pressure is on and thrives in a fast-paced environment but also enjoys a good work life balance.
Attributes that will lead to your success:
DRIVEN! – This is the NUMBER one trait that will lead to your success! You are HUNGRY, hungry for more – always looking to grow and always looking for the next challenge – you aren’t afraid to get out there or pick up the phone to make a pitch or sale.
Resourceful – you hit a “road block” and you simply see a detour – you’ll find another way to get in the door.
Hunter – you don’t just sit back and wait for a sale; you see a potential client and you jump into action. The status quo is not your comfort zone.
Passionate – not only about the skincare industry, but about your contribution to making the company and world a better place!
Eloquence – you have a gift for wordsmithing and communicating in a clear and concise manner, engaging your clients so they hang on your “every” word.
Outgoing/Engaging – you are the person in the room everyone is drawn to and with whom they MUST talk to. You remember the finite details about people and you know how to build TRUE relationships.
Analytical – this is a tough one! You need to be able to really dig into the numbers and know where to make a shift to improve the sales; without getting immersed in the minutia.
Experience – you were born to be in sales and have a solid background of blowing targets out of the water!
The nitty-gritty of what you’ll be tasked with:
- Lead/Sales generation – we want you to find new businesses where the product will do well and turn that lead into a sale!
- Customer/Client retention – you will be become the face of the company and promoter of the products; both B2B and B2C.
- Analytics – you have the balance of being a people person and being able to relate to your customers along with the innate ability to look at the numbers and figure out the pits and valleys.
- Sales Targets – you will have some lofty goals some months; you need to be okay with needing to pick it up! Using your resources to find new leads and turning prospects into customers.
- Structure – The owner of the company will work with you to create and implement a client follow up schedule, you will execute to these targets.
- Create Value Propositions – Articulate compelling value propositions around brand and products.
- Teamwork – you will need to be able to work closing with the brand’s distributor sales team to grow new and existing accounts.
- Administrative Duties – along with the office admin support you will input/ manage client and lead database.
- Review sales orders – you will be one of the final sets of eyes on orders and your attention to detail will ensure accuracy.
- Training – you will be the face of the brand to distributors and retail partners and you will ensure they are up to speed on the key benefits and selling points of the product line.
- Market Research – Identify trending prospect/contact attitudes and responses and other market feedback.
- Manage contract negotiations – you will negotiate new deals and develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- MAXIMUM 5 years’ experience successfully impacting the sales of a small business.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; you have a reputation for creating genuine professional relationships with all stakeholders (store managers, department manager/supervisors, associates, other representatives, coworkers).
- Ability to prioritize, and maintain professionalism during high volume periods.
- Creativity in your approach to problem solving, negotiations, and client/customer retention.
- Detail oriented and conscientious work ethic; self-driven with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Passion for learning and growing.
- Reliable transportation that supports the transportation of materials.
- Passionate about natural beauty and have a genuine interest in the wellbeing of people.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference to our client’s business forward your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST live in the Calgary area and be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We thank all those interested but will only be replying to those who meet the requirements of the role.