by Executive Solutions | 25.06.20 | 12:25
Our client, an O&G company located in Calgary, AB, is currently seeking a Regulatory Lead. This role will be responsible for supporting the organization in maintaining operational regulatory compliance obligations within Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan. Reporting to the Environment & Regulatory Manager and working within HSER, this role provides guidance, execution and assurance to maintain compliance in support of company operations.
- Focal point and lead on Provincial Regulator Systems in Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan (DDS, One Stop, KERMIT, AMS, IRIS).
- Manage well, facility and pipeline licensing and reporting.
- Support the organization with efficient data management while understanding current, updated and new regulations.
- Oversee and provide direction to engineering and operations for development applications and interface with operations and regulators to ensure efficient outcomes.
- Lead responses to regulator audits & inspections as well as tracking & assigning inspection actions to appropriate company personnel.
- Communicate on regulatory bulletins, providing direction to relevant parties with interpretation of impact to company operations.
- Communicate with provincial regulatory agencies to promote and assure company operational compliance.
- Minimum ten (10) years direct experience in a regulatory position within Oil and Gas in Alberta or British Columbia.
- Able to work independently to manage and complete multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and pay close attention to detail.
- Proficient with Provincial regulatory reporting systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with others in an efficient and respectful manner.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Wellview, Accumap and other industry programs is an asset.
- Related diploma or certificate of training in subject area is an asset.
If you meet all of the requirements, and believe this will be the perfect position for you, send your resume to: email@example.com