Receptionist – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 30.10.19 | 13:19
Our downtown client is looking for a professional, well presented Receptionist to join their team.
You will be the HUB of the office – without you the office cannot survive! You are positive, motivated and the status quo is not good enough for you. As the consummate team player you are always ready to jump into a task with both feet and you are confident in your time management & organizational skills. Reporting to the Executive Assistant/Office Manager you will assist in the day to day tasks of maintaining a smooth running office.
- You are the face of the company; providing a professional, polite interface with all office guests, ensuring they are well taken care of.
- Handle the day to day office operations, including office and kitchen, supplies, mail and couriers, access card management and liaise with building management.
- Maintain a tidy, clutter-free desk/reception area, boardrooms and kitchen, at all times.
- Manage the scheduling of all boardrooms and ensure the rooms are ready for each meeting.
- Some travel arrangements may be required.
- Meeting set-up/tear-down (this includes catering requirements, ensuring the meeting spaces are set up appropriately and tidying of areas prior to leaving for the day).
- Assist with corporate event coordination/management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two – Three years’ office administration experience in a demanding environment.
- Confident and concise communication style – you know when to ask questions and aren’t afraid to look for guidance.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills – this coupled with being able to take direction and follow through on tasks assigned within a timely manner.
- Professional and well presented – both in communication and appearance.
- Able to work autonomously yet be available to the team to pitch in when needed.
- Able to react quickly and effectively to requests.
- Energetic and outgoing.
- A valid drivers’ license is mandatory
If you meet the requirements set out above, are legally eligible work in Canada without sponsorship and live in the Calgary area, send your resume to: email@example.com.