Receptionist – Temporary
by Executive Solutions | 14.08.18 | 17:24
Our client, located in the SW of Calgary, is in search of a Receptionist on a temporary basis. The position of Receptionist interfaces with all other positions within the company. Key responsibilities are to manage the reception area by cordially welcoming all visitors, answer all phone calls promptly and in a friendly and courteous manner, directing the callers to the appropriate person and providing ongoing Clerical and Administrative support as required or directed by management.
- Answer all phone calls and directs calls to the appropriate person.
- Greet all incoming clients in a warm and professional manner.
- Receive all incoming courier packages, opens and immediately distributes contents to appropriate department.
- Ensure that all outgoing mail is properly addressed and has the correct postage affixed.
- Filing to be done daily when required.
- Ensuring kitchen is clean, tidy and orderly daily with the dishes having been completed.
- Order new office supplies and keeping an inventory of all stationary inventory and requests.
- Updating the Voicemail with upcoming holidays and changes to personnel.
- Cross referencing all courier bills with corresponding weigh bills.
- Uploading and scanning information when required.
- Keeping reception manual updated at front with any new procedures/policies.
- Updating white board in our weekly meetings.
- Assisting Customer Service Representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Capacity to multi-task and demonstrate an ability to prioritize.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of office experience.
If you believe this could be the perfect position for you, send your resume to: email@example.com