Receptionist – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 18.12.19 | 16:32
Our client is seeking a professional Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for their downtown corporate office. This role provides administrative support to the staff in the Calgary office, and acts as the receptionist as well as office coordinator.
- Interpersonal savvy
- Customer Service excellence
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Adaptability and Dependability
- Attention to detail
- Communication (both written and verbal)
- Planning and organizing
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize, resourceful and initiative
- Greets visitors in a helpful, professional and pleasant manner.
- Coordinates, schedules and organizes meetings as well as booking and setting up boardroom.
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail, shipping and receiving.
- Maintains regular office supply and promotional material inventory; purchasing and restocking.
- Orders stationery and staff business cards, when required.
- Regular kitchen supply inventory; purchasing and restocking.
- Coordinates maintenance of office equipment and electronics.
- Provides calendar management for employees within the Calgary office, if requested.
- Types and/or formats correspondence, briefings, and presentations, including Senior Management Team Reports and Board Submissions.
- Supports the preparation of regional and corporate reports, including assisting with the Corporate plan and assembly of annual budget binders.
- Serves as administrative liaison in the Calgary office.
- Assists with various corporate communications and public relations functions.
- Verifies overhead expenses, prepare payment vouchers, balance overhead costs at month end and investigate queries on outstanding invoices.
- Maintains client list and assists with mailings.
- Assists in the preparation, presentation, and follow-up for events.
- Maintenance of office space for appearance and functionality as well as maintenance of storage area.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma required, with a preference for post-secondary education.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in office administration.
- Experience in client relations, customer service, and basic public relations.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you meet all of the requirements for this role and believe this is a position you would thrive in, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org