Psychologists – Lloydminster, AB
by Executive Solutions | 04.08.21 | 12:18
Our client, a national rehabilitation organization, requires experienced psychologists to join their busy, multidisciplinary clinic in Lloydminster. You will work alongside other health care professionals to rehabilitate individuals who have sustained complex injuries.
This is a flexible position with the option of working casual, part-time, or full-time as an employee or contractor. Experience with PTSD, adjustment and acute stress disorders, depression, anxiety, and harassment is required. Postgraduate Experience in Prolonged Exposure Therapy, EDMR, and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy is an asset. You may be required to work with clients sustaining musculoskeletal injuries and psychosocial concerns limiting a successful return to work.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full-time employment is preferred with comprehensive health benefits and paid vacation.
- Registered Clinical Psychologist, in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Alberta/Saskatchewan
- Doctorate in psychology (Ph.D.)
- Experience in the field of health psychology and the biopsychosocial model of health
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing schedules and priorities
- Understanding of WCB, insurance, and workplace health
- Specific Experience in assessment and treatment of occupational rehabilitation claims
- Providing education and intervention for clients with workplace illness/injuries, MVA and EHB claims
- Utilizing a CBT approach based on an overall client-centered philosophy
- Providing timely and comprehensive reporting and communication to the treatment team
- Psychological case management input and direction to team members regarding client progress, barriers to recovery, conflict resolution, and discharge planning
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Supervising and working alongside psychotherapists
If you meet the criteria set out above please apply with your resume and credentials to email@example.com