Personal/Family Assistant (Part-Time 5-15 hours/wk) – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 24.08.20 | 10:37
Our client is a local Calgary entrepreneur with a very busy schedule looking for an energetic, flexible, ORGANIZED, professional and RESPECTFUL Personal/Family Assistant. As the personal assistant you will be offered flexibility, responsibility and will work for a GREAT boss. As you progress and show what you are made of you will be offered the opportunity to take on other special projects as they arise.
Duties will likely include the following:
- Drop-off/pick-up kids at schools and/or activities.
- Complete light housekeeping duties including: laundry, tidying, cleaning kitchen/dishes.
- Assist with scheduling all necessary appointments/contractors and coordinate quotes/estimates as needed.
- Light “landscaping” duties – gardening, snow shoveling, etc.
- Grocery shopping and meal prep (potentially).
- Drive to stores to purchase items as required.
- Complete pick-ups/drop-offs of items as needed (includes dry-cleaning, mail etc.)
- Any other errands as required
- Complete research for a variety of needs including: purchasing gifts, children’s sport/activity registration etc.
This is a part-time job, hours will range from 5 – 15/week. This is not for a business or company, the successful applicant will report directly to the home owner.
- Police Information and Vulnerable Sector checks completed, with no criminal history reported
- Reliable vehicle
- Driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Nurturing and good with children
- Respectful, with strong communication skills – you aren’t afraid to voice your opinion in a respectful manner
- Flexible and willing to take on new roles as needs change
- Organized, with strong time management skills
- The ideal candidate will be someone who lives in close proximity to inner city neighbourhoods
If you meet the criteria set out above, live in Calgary and are legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship please forward your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org