Payroll Specialist – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 21.11.19 | 10:37
Our client, a leader in the Medical Surgery industry in Canada, is looking for a Sr. Payroll professional to join their team. In this work from home remote role you will have sole responsibility for all payroll and reporting functions for multiple divisions within multiple provinces. The successful candidate will definitely need to be a self-starter, self-motivated, independent thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, stellar attention to detail and superb organizational skills. We are looking for a Payroll Super Star!
- Semi-monthly payroll for 300 employees – salary and hourly;
- Input of journal entries;
- Processing sales commission statements for payment;
- Year-end processing requirements (T4’s, T2200’s, and W2’s, RRSP contributions, garnishees and third-party payments);
- Ad-hoc reporting;
- Responding to daily employee inquiries related to payroll.
- Over 10 years’ experience in a payroll capacity with large volume data entry, strong mathematical & analytical skills;
- High degree of professionalism, customer service, speed and accuracy;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- PCP designation(preferred), experience in accounting as well as a strong working knowledge of UltiPro is a MUST!!
If this sounds like you, send your resume to: email@example.com