Payroll & HR Administrator – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 04.08.20 | 12:45
Our drilling services provider client is looking for a fun loving, hard-working Payroll HR Administrator to join their team. Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience; someone looking to take their career and experience to the next level. You will work with a team of professionals who are laid-back, have great senses of humour and who balance their dedication and determination with having a good time!
The Payroll & HR Administrator is responsible for the full cycle of payroll and benefits administration. You are a bit of a data junkie, with SAP and Ceridian experience. You also have experience processing payroll for hourly and salaried employees, ideally in the Oil & Gas sector for a large company.
- Process Canadian, U.S. and Albanian payrolls accurately and on a timely basis, with all required withholdings.
- Handle payroll hires, terminations, transfers, increases, commissions, and bonuses with accuracy and integrity.
- Administer Timeco and Ceridian for overtime, hourly time tracking, and vacation.
- Reactivate employees in Ceridian.
- Complete and administer employment letters for employees.
- Check and accrue field bonus reports for payroll and month end journal entries.
- Maintain accurate and up to date payroll files.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on vacation days and sick days.
- Ensure all payroll journal entries are completed accurately and on time.
- Provide Department Managers with payroll updates and yearly review notifications.
- Administer the Company group benefits programs and ensure that benefits related information is properly communicated to employees.
- Handle WCB reporting and payments to all provinces with accuracy and within the due dates.
- Work with the Health & Safety Manager to report any WCB accidents and claims.
- Handle leased vehicles administration and the taxable benefit for the year end payroll calculation.
- Assist other departments with various projects when time permits.
- Perform all duties so as to meet the responsibilities listed in the Employee and Corporate HSE Handbooks.
- Perform duties according to the Company’s quality system procedures and work instructions.
- Post-secondary Payroll or Human Resources certificate with 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Experience in the oil and gas exploration industry preferred
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Accomplished written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in word and excel
- SAP, Ceridian, and U.S. payroll experience an asset
Sound like your kind of gig? Send your resume to: email@example.com