Payroll & Benefits Specialist – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 21.01.21 | 16:12
Our client, a O&G company located downtown Calgary is in search of a Payroll & Benefits Specialist for an ongoing- temporary assignment.
Reporting to the Executive Director of HR, the Payroll and Benefits Specialist is responsible for payroll processing for head office, field and international employees, employer sponsored benefits administration (Extended Health, AD&D, Dental, Life Insurance, RSP), processing all transactions in ADP Workforce Now and coordinating the performance rating and compensation review process. The successful candidate will work with HR employees to ensure HR goals and strategies align with corporate and global strategies.
- Payroll processing for all Head Office, Field and International employees.
- T4 completion and year-end processing.
- Interact with finance regarding budget and journal entries.
- Process all personnel transactions.
- Timesheet (salary and hourly) administration and troubleshooting.
- Plan Administrator for all employer sponsored benefits programs (Extended Health, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, EAP, RSP).
- Disability management and return to work administrator.
- Monthly headcount and turnover reporting.
- Ad Hoc report creation.
- Manage and update HR Intranet webpage.
- Edit, update and review internal policies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now – requirement.
- Willing to take on an ongoing temporary role with no set end date.
- Minimum 5 year’s Human Resources experience.
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Office skills (Advanced MS Excel skills preferred).
- Knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Knowledge and ability to apply Employee Standards Legislation to HR decisions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If you meet all of the above requirements and believe this is a role you will be successful in, please send your resume to: email@example.com