PART-TIME PERSONAL ASSISTANT/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
by Executive Solutions | 22.04.19 | 8:12
Are you a vibrant, driven, detailed individual looking for a role that will offer you flexibility in hours?
We are working with our client a dynamic, driven, successful medical professional to help hire a
PART-TIME PERSONAL ASSISTANT/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
This is not your typical role, and our client is not your typical medical professional. If you thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment where you will be asked to work on both professional and personal aspects of our client’s life, then we NEED to talk!
In this position, your role will be integral to the success of our client in their medical practice as well as their many other entrepreneurial ventures.
As the PA/EA you will be responsible for:
- Calendar management of personal and professional engagements – this includes booking of appointments and liaising with others
- Plan all aspects of travel (including organizing of pet care, transportation – ground and air, hotel and all other necessary requirements)
- Book speaking engagements – including researching of these for fit
- Professional preparation of correspondence (email, letters, presentations, etc.)
- Website and social media maintenance and upkeep
- Execution of personal errands
- Stay on top of the doctor to ensure they are meeting deliverables
- Communicate potential upcoming events/speaking engagements – providing research of them and why they would/wouldn’t be a good fit
- Make sure personal bills are paid on time
- Forward professional related bills to bookkeeper
- Coordinate doctor’s schedule with hospital duties
- File maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
As the PA/EA you bring:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Software savvy with strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A youthful, energetic demeanour
- A positive “no job too small/too big” attitude
- The ability to communicate in a professional, concise and intelligent manner
- The desire to be the glue that holds the doctor’s personal and professional lives together
- A knack for planning and organizing
- A flexible schedule – no two days or weeks will be the same
- A desire to support a busy, high-energy professional
If you believe you have what it takes to make our client’s life more organized and you are looking for LONG-TERM, PART-TIME work forward your resume; firstname.lastname@example.org