Order Management Coordinator – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 15.08.19 | 13:15
Our client, a successful and well-established Oil and Gas manufacturing company located in the NE, is looking for an Order Management Coordinator. This is a permanent position working in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and processes domestic sales orders for internal and external customers.
- Primary point of contact for customers. Acts as liaison between sales, company affiliates, final customers and internal departments.
- Able to follow order management processes and documentation for accurate transactions.
- Assists and provides guidance to sales managers, sales personnel, affiliates and final customers with order management processes & procedures, invoices, shipping documentation, RMA’s freight quotes etc.
- Maintains contact with company’s domestic offices, regarding order status, and provides timely notification of delays.
- Coordinates new orders/new customers’ processes for payment terms, mode of delivery, customer set up in system prior to order entry.
- Enters orders into order management system prior to order entry.
- Monitors domestic order processes to ensure sales order compliance.
- Prepares shipping documentation such as invoice, packing list, test reports, certificate of conformance and any other required quality or customer required documents.
- Assists Order Fulfillment Manager/Order Management Supervisor with additional responsibilities, when necessary.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- 2+ years of relevant order processing experience.
- Knowledge of domestic shipping terms and shipping documentation (would be an asset).
- Familiar with ERP/MRP software (would be an asset).
- Proficiently communicate in writing and verbally.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Team Player.
- Handle stressful situations, different cultures and diverse personalities.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects to meet performance objectives.
If you meet the criteria set out above, live in the Calgary area and are legally eligible to work without sponsorship please forward you resume AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS to: email@example.com