by Executive Solutions | 11.07.19 | 14:54
We are looking to recruit an Operations Manager who is focused on the business operations and on building strong cohesive teams of forward-thinking professionals. This is a role for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who isn’t afraid to take risks, someone somewhat tech savvy and who is known as an inspirational leader!
If you are ready to join a company at the forefront of changing how their sector of business is done, then we need to talk! This role will be based in Calgary and could grow to include responsibility for operations in Western Canada.
As a leader you:
- Have a reputation as being behind your team encouraging and promoting them to do their best
- Believe in encouraging, supporting and promoting your team – you get that succession planning is a benefit
- Are strategic
- Are analytical by nature
- Exercise a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Collaborative in your approach to doing business – no one on your team is too junior to have valued input into any area of the business
On the operational side, you:
- Have a track record of improving a company’s profitability – effectively manage profits & losses
- Are resourceful and creative in your approach to managing day-to-day operations, ultimately creating effective/profitable results
- Understand the day-to-day operations of a company
- Bring a solid understanding, and track record of, building and executing successful strategic plans
- Have a working knowledge of successful project management
As an individual you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree, and maybe even an MBA
- Bring a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in professional services and/or high-performance environments (Business Consulting Service, Real Estate, etc)
- Have a natural entrepreneurial approach to work
- Are well connected in the community – you know who to call to get results!
- Want to work for a company where hard work is rewarded
- Welcome a challenge – you look adversity in the face and LAUGH!
- Are a tad tech savvy – a self-proclaimed “Techy” (would give you an upper hand)
If you meet the criteria set out above, live in the Calgary area and are legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship please forward your resume: email@example.com