by Executive Solutions | 04.01.19 | 10:23
Our client, located downtown Calgary, is currently in search for a full-time Office Services Clerk.
- Organizing, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Coordinating with courier services for document delivery and pickup.
- Photocopy services — Responsible for all jobs related to scanning, photocopying, PC printing and other duties as required.
- Digital File Scanning Services.
- Temporary switchboard/reception relief.
- Experience working with document production/duplication, scanning and printing equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and PDF programs (Adobe, Nuance).
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Able to multitask dealing with multiple projects.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proven ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Demonstrated commitment to privacy and ethical conduct.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this role, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org