Office Manager – Toronto, ON
by Executive Solutions | 28.01.19 | 16:36
Our client is a leading manufacturer with four decades of experience in manufacturing and trading premium quality rubber compounds. On a global platform and running in more than 130 countries you’ll be working with a dynamic business that has a continuous strategy to grow. Our client is looking for a strong Office Manager who can assist the local director with a wide variety of activities and support the development of this Toronto office.
- Responsible for all administration duties.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Maintain office filings and records in accordance with internal procedures and report that will be set up by the head office in the Netherlands.
- Address staff queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware , prepare visa letter and travel arrangements).
- Reception duties and other ad-hoc tasks.
Logistic / Inside Sales
- Manage the maintenance, preparation and routing of purchase orders.
- Communicate with shipping line to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Preparation of sales quotations.
- Enter customer PO’s and Invoices, Packing List.
- Inform customers about delivery status updates.
- Arrangement of outgoing and incoming shipments.
Finance / HR
- Full Set account (including account payable and account receivable, bank statement, Journal Entry, etc).
- Expense claims for all staff members.
- Prepare year end income Tax for all staff member.
- CPF submission .
- (Preparing) payroll for all staff members.
- Update and prepare employee leave application.
- Apply /renew employment pass.
- All other related financial / HR matters.
- Looking source for Corporate gift, printing catalog.
- Looking for Designer /contractor for Expo.
- All other related Marketing matters.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this role, send your resume to: email@example.com