Legal Assistant – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 22.09.21 | 9:49
Our client, located in downtown Calgary, is a quickly growing legal practice seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to become part of their team! The selected candidate must be able to handle a fast-paced, busy environment as this role will provide support to a senior lawyer.
- At least 5 years previous experience as a legal assistant in the field of Civil Litigation and Corporate Law.
- Strong technical skills, including a complete knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to handle a busy law practice and the workload of a senior lawyer.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Familiarity with legal research.
- Ability to prioritize, self-start and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be loyal, trustworthy and a team player.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
If you meet all of the above qualifications, we would love to hear from you! Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org