Key Account Sales Representative
by Executive Solutions | 21.09.20 | 11:18
Our client, a niche apparel designer, is in search of a Key Account Sales Representative to set the foundation for their apparel line in Calgary. Our client is currently exporting their apparel throughout the UK and plans to extend their sales across Canada, starting with Calgary. The Key Account Sales Representative will manage the development and implementation of all sales functions for the key accounts to ensure business growth meets/exceeds sales plans. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, driven, resourceful and professional.
The successful candidate will be a Sales Hunter who is accountable for meeting/exceeding monthly sales/revenue targets. The following describes the soft skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Creative thinking skills that can translate client initiatives and requirements into innovative and successful apparel & promotional solutions.
- Strong individual contributor with a proven track record of driving results.
- Capable of building and executing effective sales plans for sustainable and profitable growth.
- Confident in presenting to groups and individuals in person and virtually.
- An individual with extreme commitment to exceeding customer expectations and building long-term relationships.
- A go-getter with strong attention to detail who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A person with strong prospecting skills to generate leads through cold calling and personal networking
- Generate new customers via cold-calling and other prospecting/networking techniques.
- Working closely with account buyers and identifying opportunities for enhanced growth.
- Overseeing all orders from beginning to end.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships.
- Promote new products and/or product designs.
- Minimum 4 years of apparel-selling experience within the outdoor and/or athletic arena.
- Strong understanding of current apparel trends, proficient in retail calculations, data analysis, and digital & online sales.
- Proficient verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Commitment to superior customer service.
If you are the hunter and sales guru we are in search for, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org