Junior Administrator – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 17.10.19 | 11:43
Our client, a construction company located downtown Calgary is looking to hire a Full-time Junior Administrator to start immediately. The function of this role will be completing administrative tasks in the Data Analytics department.
- Responsible for overall administration in areas of records management, document control, office administrative and office services.
- Understand and interpret data, identify trends and translate data into visual/graphic representations that simplify and clarify the messaging.
- Establish and enforce data policies, standards, practices and processes.
- Responsible for producing timely and accurate customer reconciliations, ensuring supporting documentation is properly approved and complete in accordance with industry, federal and provincial standards.
- Establish and develop business relationships with project personnel to facilitate open communication and improve the reconciliation process.
- Perform reconciliation duties daily between internal and/or external records, as assigned.
- Identify, investigate and understand all discrepancies in excel.
- Communicate and escalate discrepancies to the appropriate parties for resolution.
- Follow up with internal parties to ensure timely resolution of outstanding items.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative/accounting/data analytical role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Strong commitment to making sure deadlines are maintained and achieved while ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
- Able to multi-task with efficiency; self-starter.
- Extreme accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong clerical abilities.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet established turnaround times.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this position, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org