by Executive Solutions | 26.03.21 | 11:23
Our client located in Calgary is currently seeking an Invoicing Clerk to join their fast-paced, task-oriented team.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Creating invoices.
- Performing 3-way match on invoices.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Perform entry of payables in the system.
- Process backup reports after data entry.
- Maintain A/P in the GL.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generating and reviewing reports.
- Creating and processing POs.
- Assisting in month end closing duties.
- Aiding in collection calls.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- An accounting diploma/degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Proficient communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated with exceptionally strong work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
If you meet all of the requirements and believe this is the perfect role for you, send your resume to: email@example.com