Intermediate Administrative Assistant
by Executive Solutions | 09.01.19 | 15:53
The Administrative Assistant will professionally support the day to day activities for members of the senior executive team and the entire office; this will include a variety of administration tasks including back-up for members of the administrative team and reception, creating professional and well-written correspondence and reports, expense management, and event planning/execution.
The successful candidate must be able to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality are expected, and mandatory at all times.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as clients.
- Travel arrangements, including coordination of schedules, hotel, transportation and accommodation reservations, and other requirements for executive management and staff as needed.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, which requires follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, including catering, audio visual and any other support requirements.
- Produce meeting agendas and provide accurate minutes, including tracking, monitoring, and following the progress of open action items.
- Provide professional, well-thought out support by composing and/or editing of documents, including highly confidential correspondence and supporting documents.
- Maintain a well-organized confidential filing system for electronic and paper files.
- Complete necessary expense reports for approval and subsequent handling by accounting.
- Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, working as part of a small administrative support team.
- Routinely review work processes for elimination of unnecessary detail, value added and cost saving opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years Executive Administrative experience, scheduling, organization, time management, travel logistics expertise.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve under stressful circumstances
- Ability to work within a team environment and then take ownership of delegated projects, seeing them through to completion with minimal supervision
- A highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills is required.
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Flexible with the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- A mature professional attitude, the ability to project a positive corporate image
- Exceptional communication skills; written and oral
- Strong computer skills (including excel, word and PowerPoint).
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org