Industrial Engineer/Manufacturing Manager – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 22.12.20 | 14:40
Our client, a growing and busy manufacturing company in the construction industry is looking to hire an innovative, resourceful and experienced, “hands on” Manager. The core objective of this role is to improve process flow and remove waste in the manufacturing systems.
Possessing the Core values and characteristics required:
- Practicing and promoting the company culture statement.
- Active participation in continuous improvement to streamline processes.
- Following manager’s direction.
- Taking initiative in providing solutions.
- Promote teamwork within the department and with other departments.
- Following company policies and procedures.
- Setting a strong positive example for others.
- Participate in self-improvement and education.
- Practice a positive Leadership style and communication.
Performing the following Responsibilities:
- Identify company projects to improve efficiencies.
- Setting goals, creating action plans to achieve company project goals.
- Responsible for reaching all project goals.
- Complete a current state of operations of the company.
- With managers create a future state of operations.
- Identify what resources are needed for each project.
- Ensure output meets quality standards of product and process.
- Participate in root cause analysis to determine solutions for projects.
- Promote Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Creating SOP for all departments as needed.
- Understanding of material and labor costing.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong people skills and work ethic.
- Excellent Character and Integrity.
- Positive Mindset.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- High Mechanical Aptitude.
- Hands on, roll up your sleeves personality – not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Minimum 7 years of manufacturing experience.
If you meet all of the requirements above and this sounds like the exciting challenge you are seeking, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org