by Executive Solutions | 11.03.20 | 12:35
Our client, a construction company located downtown Calgary, is looking to hire a Data Administrator to being immediately. As a Data Administrator, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for organizing, sorting and categorizing data in charts, graphs, and tables.
- Responsible for producing timely and accurate customer reconciliations, ensuring supporting documentation is properly approved and complete in accordance with industry, federal and provincial standards.
- Establish and develop business relationships with project personnel to facilitate open communication and improve the reconciliation process.
- Identify, investigate and understand all data discrepancies.
- Communicate and escalate discrepancies to the appropriate parties for resolution.
- Follow up with internal parties to ensure timely resolution of outstanding items.
- Responsible for overall project administration in areas of records management, document control, office administration, office services and administrative requirements.
- Assist with the development and review of documents, particularly submission requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative capacity.
- Advanced Excel knowledge including: Macros, Power Pivot, VLOOKUPS etc.
- Advanced analytical skills to understand and interpret data, identify trends and be able to translate such data into visual/graphic representations that simplify and clarify the messaging.
- Strong eye for designing and producing strong visually understandable reports and presentations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with peers and superiors and operates effectively at all levels of the company.
- Strong commitment to making sure deadlines are maintained and achieved while ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
- Able to multi-task with efficiency; self-starter.
If you meet all of the requirements, and believe this could be the perfect role for you, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org