Sales Representative – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 22.07.21 | 16:15
For 15 years our Security Services client has been providing niche security services in the Calgary area. At the heart of what they do is a tailored approach to security services offerings with the main goal of rectifying the issues that seem to plague the security industry, and provide more reliable security solutions. As a client-focused company, consistently aiming for excellence and satisfaction, they are driven to provide the best service to each of their clients.
As the Corporate Sales Representative you will:
- Increase market share through sales events, referrals, industry contacts, warm and cold sales calls, developing strategic sales initiatives and developing plans to convert service inquiries into long-term clients.
- Continuously and regularly scout for new business – either with new clients or through new lines of business with the existing clientele.
- Prepare responses for new tenders and RFPs.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the organization’s core competencies and capabilities; applying this knowledge to provide value-added client solutions.
- Minimum of two(2) years’ experience within the security industry
- Minimum of three(3) years’ experience in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills.
- Ability to travel, approximately 20-30% of the time. Vehicle will be provided for travel.
- Strong organization, planning, follow-up and general time management skills
- Experience managing a sales region and prioritizing opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills including, written, verbal and an emphasis on technical presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of office software applications and sales automation tools
Interested candidates my apply by submitting their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org