Construction Project Accountant
by Executive Solutions | 21.07.20 | 9:41
Our client, a large non-profit located in Calgary, is looking for a Construction Project Accountant to start immediately.
Working within the Capital Development Department and reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Project Accountant duties are as follows:
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure data is being correctly captured.
- Develop and implement new forecasting and reporting tools.
- Work closely with the Finance & Accounting on a day to day basis to assist in managing transactional workflows, and ensure accurate monthly reporting.
- Assist with bank reporting requirements.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Reconciles transactions to ensure integrity of data.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Degree or Certificate in Accounting, Finance or Commerce preferred.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- High attention to detail, organized and thorough.
- Ability to work effectively across all parts of the organization.
- Strong communication asset.
- Relevant prior experience in the construction industry and with YARDI systems would be an asset.
If you meet all of the qualifications and believe this would be the perfect role for you, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org