Chief Executive Officer
by Executive Solutions | 13.06.19 | 14:57
Our client, a leading large-scale extractor and global supplier of premium hemp products of CBD from cannabis, with multiple facilities across North America and aggressive plans for international growth is searching for their dynamic and inspiring CEO.
The preferred candidate will be at the forefront of the booming cannabis industry, in a rapidly growing company, and will be able to take the company public. As the CEO of this expanding company you will be able to secure their long-term success in the industry through your innate ability to make and execute strategic decisions, your tenacious nature and your reputation as an inspiring leader are the qualities you’ve become known for. This company has recognized substantial growth over the last year; with revenues that surpassed projections by more than 1000% (NOPE, that’s not a typo!), inside of one year. Head office can be located anywhere in North America and where the CEO resides, however, would prefer the location be in Calgary, Colorado, Kentucky, Oregon or Texas.
- Working with the executive and management teams to raise raising private and public capital,
- International expansion,
- High level strategic decision making to drive company growth,
- Facilitating communication between the shareholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous CEO experience and proven success in leading a rapidly growing organization, raising funds and taking a company public,
- MBA or other relevant Masters education is preferred, BA accepted when accompanied with extensive managerial experience,
- Experience in supply chain management is an asset,
- Knowledge or experience in the hemp industry is an asset, however, not required,
- Ability to successfully develop profitable strategies and vision,
- Exceptional organizational skills,
- Experience with public speaking and being the face of a company,
- Proven leadership and management skills,
- Ability to lead by example and inspire confidence, internally and externally.
- Plan and direct operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of the executive team and other managers,
- Successfully execute on business strategies for company products and services,
- Monitor company growth to match set objectives,
- Review and execute company expansion opportunities,
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives,
- Lead and motivate the company to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team,
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission,
- Make educated investing decisions – advancing the business and increasing profit,
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics,
- Review financial and non-financial reports – planning solutions or improvements,
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders, and successfully act as the bridge between the two for clear communication,
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth,
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the booming cannabis industry and market.
All interested candidates should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org