Chief Engineer, Water and Wastewater treatment (Surrey, BC)
by Executive Solutions | 10.05.19 | 11:59
Our client specializes in all aspects of delivering innovative water and wastewater treatment plants on-time and on-budget. They offer clients advanced in-house consultation, project management, engineering & design, 3D modeling, piloting, fabrication and machining, in-house control panel shop, and a full range of field services, which allow them to provide turn-key solutions.
As the Chief Engineer you will lead a multi-disciplinary team by being a professional leader, who is dedicated to your work and the communities you serve. You will be rewarded for your contribution to the growth of the company, receive financial support and time off for personal development, and be provided with subsidies for fitness passes and activities of your choice. If you put the pedal to the metal to get the job done and want a fun place to work, then we want to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead engineering team to successful completion of projects;
- Extensive communication and collaboration with current and potential clients;
- Oversee all aspects of treatment process design;
- Work with management, other departments, vendors, owners, owners’ engineers, and other stakeholders to achieve desired project outcomes;
- Oversee various R&D initiatives in order to maintain our position as a technology leader;
- Support various business development opportunities, including overseeing proposal generation;
- Oversee multiple simultaneous projects at varying stages of completion;
- Provide technical presentations and training to clients, employees, and other stakeholders;
- Oversee jar testing and piloting activities;
- Travel across North America, and possibly further abroad, as required, to visit project sites, client or vendor facilities, tradeshows, etc.
- Eng, registered, at minimum, in the province of BC
- 15 years of water / wastewater treatment system design
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite
- Work-hard / play-hard attitude to work and life
If you meet the requirements set out above, are legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship and live in the Lower Mainland please submit your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org