Change Management Consultant – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 04.10.21 | 15:37
The Change Management Consultant will support the implementation and adoption of Salesforce and its related initiatives across the company. Reporting to the Director, Business Transformation, the Change Management Consultant will lead change management and communications efforts for the program, act as a coach for senior leaders in helping them lead through change, and support team members and end-users through change management and communication activities.
- Working with Senior Leadership, prepare a Change Management strategy and plan.
- Consult with, coach, and support senior leaders and project teams implementing the change.
- Apply consistent change management methodology and tools using best practices.
- Develop and execute communication plans in collaboration with internal and external communications teams.
- Reduce resistance to change by identifying and implementing appropriate change management tactics.
- Provide input and support the design and delivery of required training programs.
- Identify, manage, and prepare change risk mitigation strategies.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- Experience supporting implementations of Salesforce or other large software platforms.
- Change management certification or degree in related field (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered).
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a related field, or combination of related fields.
- Experience with project change efforts and communications to support the change.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous banking experience would be considered an asset.
Skills and Competencies:
- Energetic leadership, strategic vision, and big picture perspective.
- Experience with motivating and coaching executives and team members.
- Strong diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of best practices in change management.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills.
If you meet the requirements for the role, we would love to hear from you! Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org