CFO – Controller
by Executive Solutions | 15.03.19 | 15:03
Our client provides complete industrial process solutions for a variety of industries and are a distributor of industrial equipment related to pumps, instrumentation, compressed air, motors & VFDs, valves, and other equipment. With a broad product offering and extensive in-house expertise, they are able to offer complete process control solutions for any application.
As the CFO-Controller you will have managed a variety of functional teams including Information Services, Accounting & Finance, Inventory and Research & Development. Your approach to management is that of an open door, open mind and collaboration.
- Complete budgeting, reporting and cash flow forecasting, including quarterly and annual financial statements and prepare all supporting information for the external auditors.
- Oversee Inventory Management and reconciliation.
- Design, implement and execute policies and procedures related to functional responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met.
- Bank and investment accounts reconciliation.
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate.
- Handle department specific legal communication/requirements and contract management.
- Manage a team including Information Services, Accounting & Finance, Inventory and Research & Development
- Recruit staff members and oversee development of the direct reports.
- A professional accounting designation (CPA).
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience as a Director of Finance or higher in a company in excess of $150 million in revenue.
- Manufacturing and/or Distribution environment experience would be preferred.
- Strong technical accounting skills US and CDN GAAP. Total understanding of ASPE financial reporting.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in acquisitions and amalgamation & consolidation of financial systems.
- Experience in legal correspondence/requirements, contract management, Insurance and reviewing/developing terms & conditions.
- Integration of multiple systems including but not limited to ERP and CRM programs.
- Capable of managing special projects and analysis.
- A natural leader and mentor, with a proven track record of successfully building solid, successful teams.
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards initiative, fosters open communication and practices a ‘Work Hard – Play Hard’ approach to life.
If you meet all the requirements set out above please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org