Call Centre Representative – Edmonton, AB
by Executive Solutions | 12.02.21 | 9:00
We are in search for Call Centre Representatives to start immediately. This is a full-time, permanent position and is a work-from-home role. The main functions of this call center are: Scheduling COVID-19 immunization appointments, assisting with contract tracing and scheduling lab appointments. We are looking for representatives all across Canada: specifically in Edmonton, Alberta , Vancouver, BC & Toronto, ON. Candidates outside of these cities, but in the respective provinces will be considered.
- Respond to customer services inquiries over the phone based on training provided.
- Analyze and interpret customer’s situation to respond to and make recommendations.
- Provide courteous customer service to all clients/customers concerning account relationships and other customer questions.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service environment.
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality, and anticipate needs, thinking logically and creatively, exercising good judgement and acting independently.
- Strong ability to prioritize, adjust to changing priorities and successfully complete numerous short and long term tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate superior customer service orientation, with outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to diffuse conflictual and emotional situations.
“Must have” skills:
- Strong customer service.
- Professional and clear phone mannerism
- Compassion and consideration
- Previous Call Centre experience
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
If you meet all of the “Must-have” skills, and have a passion for customer service, please send your resume to: email@example.com