Sales/Business Development Representative – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 10.10.20 | 16:51
Our client, is the founder of an exciting, socially conscious, environmentally sustainable skin care company, she is an Environmental Scientist / Chemist who is passionate about making a powerful and sustainable difference in the world. As such, she created a company where she produces products made from natural, sustainable, and ethical ingredients of the highest quality. She is passionate about being a Canadian-made, all-natural, environmentally sustainable, socially conscious skin care line. One that recognizes beauty in all forms and supports the empowerment of women through business and education. Over the past few years her business has grown and is continuing to grow – she is now looking for someone to take the lead in Sales and BD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize analytical and fact-based selling skills to grow volume, revenue, and profitability for an assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets by finding leads and turning prospects into customers.
- Create and implement a client follow up schedule.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around brand and products.
- Work closing with the brand’s distributor sales team to grow new and existing accounts.
- Input/ manage client and lead database.
- Review sales orders and ensure accuracy.
- Working with the distributors, approving orders, and co-op advertising.
- Training distributors and retail partners on the key benefits and selling points.
- Market Research – Identify trending prospect/contact attitudes and responses and other market feedback
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- 2-5 years’ experience successfully impacting the sales of a small business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; you have a reputation for creating genuine professional relationships with all stakeholders (store managers, department manager/supervisors, associates, other representatives, coworkers).
- Ability to prioritize, and maintain professionalism during high volume periods.
- Creativity in your approach to problem solving, negotiations, and client/customer retention.
- Detail oriented and conscientious work ethic; self-driven with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Passion for learning and growing.
- Reliable transportation that supports the transportation of materials.
- Passionate about natural beauty and have a genuine interest in the wellbeing of people.
If you believe you may be the perfect candidate for this role, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org