Assembler – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 21.04.21 | 14:32
Our client is in search of an Assembler to join their dynamic, fast-paced, and growing team. The successful Assembler will have extensive knowledge and experience regarding the performance and functionality of our clients products.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Follow in-process quality control requirements, work instructions and production orders; report assembly issues to supervisor.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; requesting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Research opportunities for improving products and services to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience operating/handling equipment.
- Training and/or certification relevant to hydraulic or electrical.
- Fork-lift & Crane certifications considered assets.
- The ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others.
- Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
If you meet all of the requirements, and believe this is a perfect role for you, send your resume to: email@example.com