Administrative Support/Showroom Assistant – Kelowna, BC
by Executive Solutions | 23.09.21 | 8:10
Our client, a custom window covering designer is in search for an Assistant for their Kelowna location. The successful candidate will be the hub of the Kelowna location assisting clients as well as the Sales Team in meeting any of their administrative/customer needs.
Who you are:
- You are DRIVEN – strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- You are POSITIVE – toward job, products and brand.
- You are COMMUNICATIVE – known for your ability to relate to your customers via email or verbally, you know how to get the information across in a manner that makes sense and is clear and concise.
- You are WELCOMING – you have innate way of putting people at ease and ensuring they feel welcomed, heard and above all that they know you’ve listened and understand what they are looking for.
- You LISTEN – you hear what your customers/clients are saying, and you are able to deliver without breaking a sweat!
- You are DETAILED – nothing gets past you; you have a keen eye for the details.
- You are CUSTOMER FOCUSED – #1 priority is your Customer (internal or external) and doing what is necessary to meet their requests.
- You are ORGANIZED – outstanding time management and planning skills are some of the traits you are known for.
- You are “TECH SAVVY” – there’s no program you can’t figure out and you have already MASTERED word and excel!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be the face of the Kelowna showroom, greeting each person with a warm and friendly smile – whether this is in person, via email or over the phone
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring all products are up to date (review all discontinuation, pricing updates, etc)
- You will manage the scheduling of any repairs required by clients; this includes ordering any necessary parts for these repairs
- You will organize the showroom samples so they are easily retrieved and in a manner that is pleasing to the eye
- You manage the receiving and ordering of supplies & equipment
- You will become the resident “go-to”; helping the sales team with any of the administrative aspects of their job.
- You will schedule appointments for the sales team and ensure they are in the appropriate calendar.
- You will manage the administrative tasks associated in the showroom – answering calls, greeting guests, responding to emails, retrieving the mail, ensuring the showroom is tidy and making sure the window displays are well presented and aesthetically pleasing.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years administrative or customer service experience
- A college diploma or degree would be considered an asset
- Broad knowledge of the workflow within the retail environment
- Excellent computer knowledge: SPECIFICALLY with Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and other English language skills
If this sounds like the job you’ve been looking for, you meet the criteria set out above, live in the Okanagan Valley and are legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org