Administrative Assistant – Calgary, AB
by Executive Solutions | 20.09.19 | 16:30
Our client, located in Calgary, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
- Responsible for the administration of multiple projects
- Maintain and update organization charts
- Prepare, distribute, track and file project documents such as memos, minutes, emails, letters, contracts, progress reports, technical reports, specifications, data sheets, amendments, drawing lists, etc.
- Produce quality documentation
- Ensure corporate policies and procedures are being adhered to by technical personnel
- Provide organizational and administrative support for project meetings, lunch & learns, etc.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Other tasks as required;
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Proficient to Master skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience or post secondary degree in related field with minimum of 2-3 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably with an Energy & Resource EPC company.
If you meet all of the requirements for this role, and believe this is the role for you, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org