Administrative Assistant – Part-Time (12-15 hours/week)
by Executive Solutions | 28.12.18 | 11:16
Our client, a large financial institution, located in the NW of Calgary is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to start immediately.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- This individual will be providing support to the Financial Services Manager at this branch.
- They will be helping out with administrative tasks to help the FSM with organization and time management.
- Administrative tasks will include: Filing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- This individual should be able to maintain client confidentiality and should be able to take direction.
- Perform other duties as assigned
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 2 Years experience working in an office environment
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Outlook, Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- Previous banking experience would be an asset.
If you believe this position sounds like a perfect fit, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org