Accounts Receivable Specialist
by Executive Solutions | 02.05.19 | 11:44
Our client, an instrumentation and automation products and service provider located in the Highfield industrial area, is looking to add an A/R Specialist to their team.
In this role you will be responsible for daily invoice preparation, processing payments, setting up new customers and collections.
- Perform daily invoicing, check customer purchase order to accounting system and issue invoice.
- Submit invoices to customers through email or uploading to customer portal.
- Process cash receipts daily, apply EFT (electronic fund transfer) and cheque payments to accounts.
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintain customer accounts receivable information (emails, telephone conversations, etc.) in NetSuite.
- Set-up new customers in NetSuite. Obtain necessary credit information and set up credits limits by making reference to the Credit Guidelines.
- Assist in the accounting group as required and act as backup for accounts payable person when they are away.
- Collect overdue Canadian and US account receivables.
- 1-2 years experience in similar role.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with NetSuite accounting software would be considered an asset.
- High attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal..
If you meet the criteria set out above, are legally eligible to work in Canada with out sponsorship and are currently living in the Calgary area, submit your resume to: email@example.com