Account Manager – Vancouver, BC
by Executive Solutions | 27.11.18 | 8:42
Our client, is well-established in products and services for the industrial and commercial process applications, looking for a sales leader with a track record for positively influencing relationships and thus achieving the goal of increased sales. In this role you will be responsible for representing product offerings within the company’s portfolio; this includes valve, instrumentation and power products. In addition, you will be responsible for achieving sales activity goals and fostering relationships with new and existing customers.
Account Manager is accountable for:
- Setting, tracking and achieving sales activity goals.
- Fostering relationships with new and existing customers by exploring new business opportunities, promoting product offerings, and providing solutions based on technical requirement.
- Gathering and analyzing intelligence about customers, competitors, competitor’s products, and any aspect of the environment needed to support making strategic decisions.
- Coordinating orders with internal business units and manufactures to ensure customers receive a positive experience, quality products and flawless execution.
- Elevating the brand equity through events, trade shows and training sessions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical sales role focused on either valve, instrumentation and/or power components; preference will be given to candidates with experiences in all three.
- Technical engineering diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills in English is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
If you meet the requirements laid out above please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org